- Promote the biopsychosocial aspect in the Tshangu district;
- Promote preventive medicine;
- Raise awareness on the importance of environmental sanitation;
- Fight against malnutrition;
- Inform about the specificity of the care services present in the territory;
- Reduce the maternal and child-infant mortality and morbidity rate.
- Collaborate with the Congolese population to set up an effective system of risk identification, in order to establishing appropriate preventive measures;
- Solicit the various healthcare professionals and stakeholders for the implementation of WHO guidelines, in relation to certain common pathologies in the region;
- Promoting health, which is a fundamental right of every human being.
The data about the causes of mortalities are shown in the graphs below.